The 36FL features an elevated front living room with two sofas, panoramic windows, theater seating, ottoman, and large entertainment center. The open residential kitchen, features a breakfast bar, pantry, swivel bar stools, another panoramic window, and a half bath. The rear master bedroom suite includes a king bed, dresser and wardrobe for storage, and a full bath that includes washer/dryer hookup and a residential walk-in shower. And, a bar and entertainment center awaits you outside.
Tips On Taking Care of Your RV
1) Have or look over the roof caulking at least once a year. Most manufacturers say 4 times.
2) Low tire pressure causes the sides of the tread to wear, and causes more blowouts than anything. Nitrogen leaks out 10 times slower than regular air.
3) If the “Air Conditioner won’t come on”, check the microwave, and if it is also off there is a 120 volt problem. This is the most frequent service problem in the summer. In 2012 a 6 year old female explained this to her father while he was on the phone with me. One of those service calls you never forget.
4) Toilet Valves are the most common part sold last year. Why?? Recently a lady came in needing one, and she wanted 2. I asked why and she said he’d forget to winterize it again like the last 2 years. Just had to pass this on. Please Buy -50 antifreeze.
5) Silicone, or special slide out spray on the outside slide out seals sure will reduce leakage. But we also sell lots of rubber flap slide out seals.
6) “Propane goes dead” after around 20 days not under pressure. Ever hear someone say it has air in the propane line? It looses it’s potency.
7) Does the “A/C motor turn on at the same time as the furnace”?? If so, the thermostat isn’t on “Auto”.
8) Do you realize a 580 amp Deep Cycle battery charging at 10 Amps takes 58 hours to fully charge. Do the math. 58 X 10 = 580 and we just can’t explain it when they bring in a Deka battery with almost ZERO failure rate in the first 5 years. We use Deka because they have less than 1% failure rate. Not cheap though, but only THE BEST for our customers.
9) Do you know a Dometic or Norcold refrigerator takes up to 4 hours to START COOLING.
10) Do you realize how efficient LED lights are. Do you know you could camp for days compared to one day with old style bulbs. In the shop we replaced the 400 watt lights with just 80 watts of LED and increased the lumens of light. We have 12-Volt LED lights to replace the old doubles for just $19.
11) A New LED TV only pulls 20-25 watts compared to an LCD TV pulling 125 watts. And they work great on 12 volt with better reception. Another case of “OLD ISN’T BETTER”. Ask my knees.
12) “Exchange Propane tanks” only are filled to usually 70% so there is NO chance of leakage. Sure hope they charge less than $16 since filled tanks are at 80-90% fill. Weigh it, It should be 20-lbs heavier than an empty one.
13) Did you know your old Atwood/Duo-therm furnace can be re-wired and a new board installed so the relay doesn’t go bad again. We stock almost all parts for furnaces.
14) Please contact us if we have made mistake.
15) Now you know more than Most 10 year camper owners.